At borne™ we do everything we can to create a respectful environment – regardless of whether that’s online or in the workplace. We ask that you help us to achieve this goal, which means not posting anything on our social media pages that:
- is unrelated to the topic being discussed in that post, thread or forum
- is threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, indecent, offensive or objectionable or invades another’s privacy
- promotes discrimination of any kind eg race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- is religiously or politically inflammatory
- is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading, or likely to deceive or mislead
- violates someone else’s intellectual property rights
- violates any legal duty to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- violates any law or regulation
- discloses any individual’s personal data eg name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, or email
- can be constituted as spam, including any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, or any other form of solicitation, whether commercial or otherwise.
We are legally responsible for anything that appears on the social media pages of borne™ and we take that responsibility very seriously – so we reserve the right to hide or delete anything which violates these guidelines or which we otherwise determine might cause offence to our social media communities.
We might ban or block your account from our pages if you post comments that repeatedly violate our moderation policy.
We’ll delete any images that violate our moderation policy. By posting or sharing images with us, you:
- give us permission to publish the photos publicly
- agree the images do not violate or infringe any copyrights
- agree that borne™ is not liable to get permission to publish any photos that users initially share with us, including photos of children and those under the age of 18.
We won’t hide or remove content that doesn’t breach the above rules simply because it’s negative or indifferent to us.
Please note that the content posted by other people on the social media channels of borne™ does not necessarily reflect the view or opinions of borne™.
We reserve the right to update our moderation policy if we need to. We value your opinion, and thank you for contributing to the discussion. If you have questions about this policy, please contact us.